Friday, April 27, 2012

busy week

I am trying to think of something meaningful and insightful to fill this space with today, but I am coming up empty up to this point. I am up earlier than normal, had to hit up the cleaners before 9 am to drop of our outfits for a wedding tomorrow, so my mind is still a little foggy. But I do want to get something written every day if I can, so I'm gonna ramble for a bit.

Tomorrow is a big day. Landon and Sarah are getting married, and it promises to be a great party. Lord knows the bachelor party a month ago in New Orleans was an epic time! So I hope my liver can keep up with the celebration.

After tomorrow I am going to really bear down and get a few things done in my life. I have been hitting the gym sporadically over the last few months after really going hard for about 3 months. I was going 5 or 6 days a week until I got in a relationship, and then I got comfortable. Now, I am really motivated to build on the progress I had made before getting the woman of my dreams.

I am also considering getting a second job. It would probably be waiting tables on M-F for lunch, along with an occasional night shift. I plan on keeping my current job on the weekends, just looking for a little supplemental income to boost my savings a bit.

Well, I feel like I may be rambling a bit too much. If I think of anything to add to day I'll be back, if not I'll check in tomorrow.

WAIT! I just decided to keep a current update on my bankroll status after every new post. This is, after all, supposedly a poker blog. So, currently I have $50 in my bankroll. Gotta pay rent after this weekend, so probably won't be able to supplement it this week, but normally I will take some of my pay every week and put it towards my bankroll.

Ok, I am done for now.

-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment